Flatpages middleware does not alter status_code back to 200
|Reported by:||iElectric||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||domen@…, taavi223||Triage Stage:||Unreviewed|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Middlewares in the stack have no information if a flatpage was picked or not by the FlatpageFallbackMiddleware. Even more, flatpages pass response.status_code == 400 even if flatpages view returned successfully.
If we find a flatpage from the view, change back response.status_code to 200.
There are no tests for flatpages.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by taavi223
- Cc taavi223 added
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 3 Changed 4 years ago by iElectric
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened