Poor header formatting when using "make singlehtml" on docs/
|Reported by:||foxwhisper||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
So, whilst trying to test a patch on docs (for the first time btw), I came up against a curious problem. When using make singlehtml, some of the formatting appears to go a little weird.
That should come up as a <h6>, but instead, it comes up as a <h3>, which means it loses the usual styling.
Is this a known problem/feature, or should I be avoiding singlehtml all together?
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by aaugustin
- Component changed from Uncategorized to Documentation
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Uncategorized to Bug