add support for AsGML() and AsKML() for the Spatialite backend
|Reported by:||steko||Owned by:||steko|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
Spatialite supports AsGML() and AsKML() since version 2.4.0-RC4, that is largely used in production environments.
This trivial patch adds support for these two output formats to the Spatialite backend in GeoDjango.
I've also made the small changes one would expect to both the test suite and to the documentation.
Tests seem to pass, but this is my first Django patch ever and I'm not very familiar with running the test suite.
Change History (10)
Changed 4 years ago by steko
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by steko
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to steko
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by aaugustin
- Needs tests set
- Patch needs improvement set
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted