typo in contributing/writing-code/unit-tests documentation
|Reported by:||danger||Owned by:||teraom|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
To make it easy to get started. Django provides a sample settings module that uses the SQLite database.
There is '.' instead of ','
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by jonash
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
Changed 3 years ago by teraom
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by teraom
- Has patch set
- Owner changed from nobody to teraom
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.