"Writing views" documentation reference a nonexistent "previous chapter"
|Reported by:||aplanas@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Description (last modified by lukeplant)
The last line of the first paragraph of the "Writin views" section assert:
"""For the sake of putting the code somewhere, let’s create a file called views.py in the mysite directory, which you created in the previous chapter."""
I guest that this 'whick you created in the previous chapter' is a C&P error from the book. Maybe the correct line will be more like:
"""For the sake of putting the code somewhere, the recommendation is to put views in a file called views.py, placed in your project or application directory"""
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by lukeplant
- Description modified (diff)
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Summary changed from "Writing views" documentarion reference a nonexistent "previous chapter" to "Writing views" documentation reference a nonexistent "previous chapter"
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Ready for checkin
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by gabrielhurley
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed