Django documentation search
|Reported by:||wimfeijen@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The Django documentation searchbar now searches for a specific version: great!
Now I want to search not for a specific version. How do I do that?
Could you please add an "All" option as well and make that default?
Change History (2)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by gabrielhurley
- Component changed from Documentation to Djangoproject.com Web site
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Type changed from Cleanup/optimization to New feature