Custom template tags loading breaks whenever templatetags is a python file
|Reported by:||the_drow||Owned by:||the_drow|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||yes||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
Steps to recreate:
1) Create a django application.
2) Create an app.
3) In the app, instead of a templatetags folder create a templatetags.py.
4) Try to load it in the view.
'module' object has no attribute 'path'
Now, I know I shouldn't be doing that (But didn't know when I did it and it drove me nuts) but shouldn't this at least throw a less cryptic error message?
Change History (10)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by the_drow
- Cc omer.drow@… added
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
Changed 5 years ago by traff
comment:6 Changed 5 years ago by the_drow
- Owner changed from nobody to the_drow
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:8 Changed 4 years ago by SmileyChris
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed