Polish dates being wrongly shortened.
|Reported by:||muaddib@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
In newer versions of django month names are being pretty shortened.
'January' is 'Jan.'
while 'June' stays 'June'.
Polish names are being also shortened, but char counting is still derived from english name length.
'Styczen' is 'Sty.' which is ok, but
'Luty' is 'Lut.' which should not be shortened.
Full table below
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by russellm
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 follow-up: ↓ 3 Changed 4 years ago by muaddib@…
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened