Year is localized with USE_THOUSAND_SEPARATOR in admin's date hierarchy under certain conditions
|Reported by:||julien||Owned by:||nobody|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The easiest way to reproduce this bug is:
- set USE_THOUSAND_SEPARATOR to True.
- set USE_L10N to True.
- Install contrib.comments.
- Create one single comment, or multiple comments all within the same month.
- Visit /admin/comments/comment/
The year displayed at the top of the page is (for instance): "2,011".
The attached patch fixes the issue and also adds tests for this particular case and for other cases for future-proofing.
See #14895 for a related issue.
Change History (5)
Changed 4 years ago by julien
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by russellm
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Ready for checkin