Minor grammar fix in form validation docs
|Reported by:||berto||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
While reading the form validation documentation (1) I found this minor grammar issue.
(1) http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.2/ref/forms/validation/#cleaning-and-validating-fields-that-depend-on-each-other, look for, "There are two way."
Change History (4)
Changed 3 years ago by berto
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by berto
- Cc berto added
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:2 Changed 3 years ago by russellm
- Component changed from Uncategorized to Documentation
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted