Custom sitemap unittests failing for contrib.sitemaps in 1.3 Beta 1
|Reported by:||eKIK||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
From looking at ticket #14041 I can see that two custom sitemap xml files have been added:
The unittests using those xml files are test_simple_sitemap_custom_index and test_simple_custom_sitemap (they live in django/contrib/sitemaps/tests/basic.py).
When downloading Django 1.3 Beta 1 the two unittests are there, but the xml files are not, which gives us two failing tests.
How to reproduce
- Download and install Django 1.3 Beta 1
- Create a project and enable the sitemaps application per instructions given in the documentation
- Run python manage.py test
This should produce the two failing tests.
Include custom_sitemap_index.xml and custom_sitemap.xml in the Django tarball.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by jezdez
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Version set to 1.3-beta