Usability improvement to csrf_migration_helper
|Reported by:||frankvillasenor||Owned by:||nobody|
|Severity:||Keywords:||csrf_migration_helper, csrf, csrf migration|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The csrf_migration_helper.py couldn't find my settings file. I found that "." wasn't on my sys.path. I made a small modification to the csrf_migration_helper to go ahead and add "." to the path. While I realize I may not have been using the program quite as expected, I figure that if I ran in to this, others will and this is a quick fix.
Hopefully this is helpful.