Improve semantics of docs:
|Reported by:||cogat||Owned by:||cogat|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Everything is mostly good, except:
- #14835 and other things that can be fixed in the doc source file
- 'This document describes Django 1.2. For development docs, go here.' is an <h2>. It should be a <p>.
- This one came up when viewing the docs with site CSS turned off. Admonition titles are 'p.admonition-title'. I suggest including 'strong', rather than a heading, since it isn't context-free enough to be a heading (the HTML5 tag would be <aside>), but it needs to be higher up the chain than plain text.
I will patch these when we establish the way to update djangoproject's base.css file (discussion at http://groups.google.com/group/django-developers/browse_thread/thread/2d14c16358069b37)
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by gabrielhurley
- Component changed from Documentation to Django Web site
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted