Typos in the footer
|Reported by:||candrea||Owned by:||gabrielhurley|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
At the end of each documentation page there's a "Questions/Feedback" paragraph which says, among other things:
- Ask a question in the #django IRC channel, or search the IRC logs to see if its been asked before.
There are two small errors in this phrase:
- "its been asked" should be "it's been asked" or "it has been asked".
- the link "IRC logs" is broken.
In addition, IMHO, a better href for "#django IRC channel" would be http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#django (the FreeNode webchat), instead of the irc:// link (which requires an IRC client to be installed).
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by timo
- Component changed from Documentation to Django Web site
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
Changed 6 years ago by gabrielhurley
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by gabrielhurley
- Has patch set
- milestone set to 1.3
- Owner changed from nobody to gabrielhurley
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Ready for checkin
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by jacob
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed