collectstatic will recollect some files all the time.
|Reported by:||apollo13||Owned by:||jezdez|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Apparently getmtime returns different results due to some rounding errors thx to using floats for the time. os.stat_float_times(False) in collectstatic fixes it. Another solution would be to make the comparison accept an small offset (0.146508 seconds aren't that useful after all).
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by apollo13
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by jezdez
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by jezdez
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed