[patch] Add aggregate function support.
|Reported by:||rock@…||Owned by:||adrian|
|Component:||Database layer (models, ORM)||Version:||magic-removal|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||aggregate sum count min max stddev avg|
|Cc:||gary.wilson@…||Triage Stage:||Design decision needed|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||yes|
|Needs tests:||yes||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
Description (last modified by jacob)
See my post on the Django Developers Forum describing the proposed extensions.
Change History (12)
comment:1 Changed 8 years ago by jacob
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Add Aggregate Function support. to [path] Add aggregate function support.
Changed 8 years ago by jacob
comment:2 Changed 8 years ago by anonymous
- Summary changed from [path] Add aggregate function support. to [patch] Add aggregate function support.
comment:5 Changed 8 years ago by Gary Wilson <gary.wilson@…>
- milestone changed from Version 0.92 to Version 1.0
Changed 8 years ago by dp_wiz
comment:8 Changed 7 years ago by Simon G. <dev@…>
- Needs documentation set
- Needs tests set
- Patch needs improvement set
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:9 Changed 7 years ago by russellm
- Triage Stage changed from Accepted to Design decision needed