Old version string on the download page + auto checker proposal
|Reported by:||Tuttle||Owned by:||anonymous|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The download page http://www.djangoproject.com/download/ currently mentions one forgotten string "1.2.1", though the link is correct. I know it was the rush job to go out with the security 1.2.2.
I think some auto checker of version strings, links and md5s on this prominent download page could be useful. To be sure it's always correct pointing at the right secure place with the right link texts.
Change History (2)
comment:1 Changed 3 years ago by anonymous
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to anonymous
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted