Add "--skip" option to inspectdb.
|Reported by:||adamv||Owned by:||nobody|
|Component:||Core (Management commands)||Version:||master|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||yes||Patch needs improvement:||no|
If you're inspecting a MySQL db, and it has a view that references missing columns, then inspectdb will stop with an exception while inspecting that database.
Add a "--skip" option to inspectdb to skip over tables that throw errors instead of aborting.
Change History (11)
Changed 4 years ago by adamv
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by akaariai
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
Changed 3 years ago by adamv
comment:3 Changed 3 years ago by gabrielhurley
- Component changed from django-admin.py inspectdb to Core (Management commands)
comment:4 Changed 3 years ago by patchhammer
- Easy pickings unset
- Patch needs improvement set
- Severity set to Normal
- Type set to Uncategorized