Python module index on docs page is empty
|Reported by:||JirkaV||Owned by:||justinlilly|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I just randomly clicked on "Python Module Index" on the right sidebar of the documentation site. It currently returns an empty page, which is probably a bug.
Not a big deal, but worth opening a ticket :) I wish I could fix it, but Sphinx is not really my area.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by ramiro
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by justinlilly
- Owner changed from nobody to justinlilly
- Status changed from new to assigned