|Reported by:||liangent||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I'm using FastCGI with the configuration:
FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME = '/path'
In rewrite rules, "/path/something" is rewritten to "/path/site.fcgi/something" ("something" can be blank) and "/path" is rewritten to "/path/site.fcgi"
If I visit "/path/", "^$" is matched from urlconf, which is correct.
If I visit "/path", it looks "^path$" is trying to be matched from urlconf, which is incorrect.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by ramiro
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by liangent
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened