Multiple choice SELECT-element prints newline for each OPTION.
|Reported by:||aom||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Found this from Django Admin. Each OPTION in multiple choice SELECT-box prints newline to template. These lines are located between opening SELECT-tag and OPTION-tags.
Someone else must've noticed this before but I didn't find a ticket. I'm running Django from SVN with revision 11092.
Change History (8)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by Alex
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:3 Changed 5 years ago by russellm
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by aom
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by russellm
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from reopened to closed