loaddata and syncdb should use the python logging
|Reported by:||chtito||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The commands that use a verbosity flag (loaddata and syncdb) should use the built-in logging facility of Python instead of if verbosity > x: print "...".
The rationale is that it makes testing the output of commands much easier. The code is cleaner. Less print commands to translate to Py3k.
And no difference for the end user.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by russellm
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 Changed 2 years ago by anonymous
- Easy pickings unset
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Severity set to Normal
- Status changed from closed to new
- Type set to Uncategorized
- UI/UX unset
- Version 1.1 deleted