Documentation error for custom auth form docs
|Reported by:||rokclimb15||Owned by:||gwilson|
|Cc:||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
This form must accept a request keyword argument in its __init__ method, and provide a get_user argument which returns the authenticated user object...
This form must accept a request keyword argument in its __init__ method, and provide a get_user method which returns the authenticated user object...
Patch is attached
Change History (5)
Changed 4 years ago by rokclimb15
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by kmtracey
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Ready for checkin
comment:2 Changed 4 years ago by gwilson
- Owner changed from nobody to gwilson
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 4 years ago by gwilson
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.