email validator is maybe too stingy (user@hostname fails)
|Reported by:||tvon||Owned by:||anonymous|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I realize people don't tend to have email addresses without TLDs these days, but all the same it's legal and potentially useful for development. For example, if user@localhost is allowed, you don't need anything more than local delivery.
A brief mention on IRC indicated there probably isn't any real interest in a change like this, but I thought I'd toss it out there anyway.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by russellm
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by anonymous
- Owner changed from nobody to anonymous
- Status changed from new to assigned