admin actions display a warning when using list_editable (introduced in r11837)
|Reported by:||arne||Owned by:||copelco|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
"No action selected" message from r11837 displays if a changelist view contains both "admin actions" and fields marked as "list_editable".
To reproduce: just make a change in an editable field and save.
Expected result: just the message about the edited object ("%(count)s %(name)s was changed successfully.").
Actual result: two messages, one "No action selected" message and one about the edited object ("%(count)s %(name)s was changed successfully.").
Change History (9)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by jezdez
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by anonymous
- Owner changed from nobody to anonymous
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by copelco
- Owner changed from anonymous to copelco
- Status changed from assigned to new
Changed 6 years ago by copelco
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by jkocherhans
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed