testcase not loading fixtures, no error message shown
|Reported by:||forgacs.attila@…||Owned by:||nobody|
|Severity:||Keywords:||fixture testcase not loading|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
fixtures = ['testvectors.json', 'testusers']
- Verbosity is set to "2"
- fixtures reside in directory called "fixtures"
- loaddata works !
- using JSON fixtures.
Problem: When running test case fixtures are not loaded, no error message is shown.
In fact, the word testvectors are not even present in the log.
The only thing that the testcase wants to load is the initial_data
which is nonexistent.
Change History (5)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by forgacs.attila@…
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by russellm
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 Changed 4 years ago by slinkp
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Version changed from 1.1 to 1.2