language code for brazilian portuguese should be case insensitive.
|Reported by:||italomaia||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
In i18nguy, as advised in settings.py it says one should use pt-BR, but django-settings only understand pt-br. Maybe i18nguy should update, or
django settings should advise another website.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by jezdez
- milestone set to 1.2
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
- Version changed from 1.1 to SVN
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by i18nguy
- Component changed from Uncategorized to Internationalization
- Summary changed from i18nguy language code for brazilian portuguese is wrong to language code for brazilian portuguese should be case insensitive.
comment:5 Changed 6 years ago by jjconti
- Keywords pycamp2010 added
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed