Provide a way to control markup standard for forms
|Reported by:||diraol||Owned by:||nobody|
|Severity:||Normal||Keywords:||xml, xhtml, html5, html4|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Description (last modified by russellm)
It's easy to create a dinamic form with django, if your site uses HTML. the "forms.Form" ou "forms.ModelForm" work pretty well.
But, if your page is a XML page and you need to create a XML Form it becomes a really difficult job.
Django form model doesn't includes XML/XHTML format.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by russellm
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords html5 html4 added
- milestone 1.2 deleted
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Summary changed from XML Forms (XHTML) to Provide a way to control markup standard for forms
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Someday/Maybe