Default admin media doesn't display for 'django-admin runserver'
|Reported by:||espen@…||Owned by:||adrian|
|Cc:||nnseva||Triage Stage:||Ready for checkin|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
The default css and java scripts (located in '/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/django/conf/admin_media/') for the admin site does not work by default when I use 'django-admin.py runserver'.
Change History (8)
comment:2 Changed 10 years ago by adrian
- Summary changed from Default admin media to Default admin media doesn't display for 'django-admin runserver'
comment:5 Changed 10 years ago by Espen Grindhaug
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
Changed 4 years ago by nnseva
comment:6 Changed 4 years ago by nnseva
- Cc nnseva added
- Easy pickings unset
- Has patch set
- Needs documentation set
- Needs tests set
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Type changed from defect to Uncategorized
- UI/UX unset