Contradiction in queryset documentation re slices
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||kmtracey|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
There seems to be a contradiction in the "Limiting Queryset" documentation at
as it pertains to the third 'step' pamameter in slices.
It states that
'Negative indexing (i.e. Entry.objects.all()[-1]) is not supported, nor is the third "step" slice parameter.'
The next paragraph, however, explains how things work when the "step" parameter is used. It seems, then, that the "step" parameter *is* supported. This appears to be a contradiction.
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by kmtracey
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Owner changed from nobody to kmtracey
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:2 Changed 6 years ago by kmtracey
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from assigned to closed