Minor errors in ModelForm documentation
|Reported by:||anonymous||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I've noted the following minor errors in
(1) In the "Overiding clean() on a model_formset" section, there are two little errors in the following sentence :
"...by default the clean() method of a model_formset will validate that none of the items in the formset validate the unique constraints on your model(either unique or unique_together)."
(a) the second occurrence of "validate" should be "violate"
(b) there should be a space before the parenthesis in "model(either".
(2) In the "Limiting the number of editable objects", the word "less" should be changed to "more" in the following sentence:
"If the value of max_num is less than the total objects returned, the formset will fill the rest with extra forms:"
It should read
"If the value of max_num is more than the total objects returned,..."
"If the total number of objects returned is less than max_num,..."
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by kmtracey
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted