Multiple issues with contrib.comments moderation system
|Reported by:||ubernostrum||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I know it's really bad form to condense multiple things into one ticket, but here goes anyway.
- django.contrib.comments.moderation currently listens for the pre_save and post_save signals, which means the moderation system misses out on important additional information available from the custom signals defined inside the comments application.
- moderation.py currently contains some experimental code that I never documented, never tested and never shipped in any version of comment-utils. That code should not be shipping in Django.
The attached patch deals with both of these issues, updates the relevant documentation and has passing tests.
Change History (4)
Changed 5 years ago by ubernostrum
comment:1 Changed 5 years ago by ubernostrum
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted