file lost when transaction was rollbacked
|Reported by:||liangent||Owned by:||nobody|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
create a model with a FileField, start a transaction, delete an object of this model, although the record in database is kept, the file is lost.
i think django should delete files in FileFields only when the transaction was committed successfully.
Change History (4)
comment:1 Changed 6 years ago by mtredinnick
- milestone set to 1.1
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:3 Changed 6 years ago by Gulopine
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed