Generic Inline fails (unexpected keyword argument `prefix`)
|Reported by:||leitjohn||Owned by:||leitjohn|
|Has patch:||no||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
I got a type exception saying, "init() got an unexpected keyword argument 'prefix'"
I found out that it was caused by a GenericTabularInline, for when i commented it out the error went away. I'm running the latest SVN so i guess it's to be expected.
Don't all forms allow the "prefix" keyword?
I'll try to get a patch for it soon.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Changed 7 years ago by Alex
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
comment:2 Changed 7 years ago by leitjohn
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by earthman
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened