Test failure of missing url '/' in test django.contrib.auth.tests.remote_user.py
|Reported by:||kegan||Owned by:||ramiro|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||no||Patch needs improvement:||no|
Running tests for django.contrib.auth (>python manage test auth) failed with "TemplateDoesNotExist: 404.html" errors.
Tested in trunk revision 10069.
File django/contrib/auth/tests/remote_users.py were added in trunk revision 10063.
Change History (14)
comment:1 follow-ups: ↓ 2 ↓ 10 Changed 6 years ago by ramiro
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 in reply to: ↑ 1 Changed 6 years ago by kegan
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Changed 6 years ago by ramiro
comment:4 Changed 6 years ago by Koen Biermans <koen.biermans@…>
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
Changed 6 years ago by kegan
comment:6 Changed 6 years ago by ramiro
- Owner changed from nobody to ramiro
- Status changed from reopened to new