Fix / Add support for radiobuttons after adding item with popup in Django Admin
|Reported by:||trbs||Owned by:||bodiddlie|
|Severity:||Normal||Keywords:||admin, radio, radiolist, dismissAddAnotherPopup, popup|
|Has patch:||yes||Needs documentation:||no|
|Needs tests:||yes||Patch needs improvement:||yes|
The following patch adds support for dynamically adding radiobutton items to the admin page.
Without this patch the newly added item through the popup menu does not get added to the page and
the user must reload the page before being able to select the new item.
The patch adds an extra case to dismissAddAnotherPopup in RelatedObjectsLookup.js which creates and appends the necessary html to the list of radiobuttons on the page.
Tested with django.contrib.redirects and a slightly modified version of django-podcast.
Works (for me) on Firefox, IE and Opera.
Change History (19)
Changed 5 years ago by trbs
comment:2 Changed 5 years ago by jacob
- milestone set to 1.1
- Needs documentation unset
- Needs tests unset
- Patch needs improvement unset
- Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
comment:4 Changed 5 years ago by jacob
- milestone changed from 1.1 to 1.2
- Triage Stage changed from Design decision needed to Accepted
Changed 5 years ago by bodiddlie
comment:5 Changed 5 years ago by bodiddlie
- Owner changed from nobody to bodiddlie
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:7 Changed 5 years ago by bodiddlie
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from assigned to closed
comment:9 in reply to: ↑ 8 Changed 5 years ago by kmtracey
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened