|Version 8 (modified by robhudson, 4 years ago) (diff)|
Things needed for Admin-UI:
In general, commits should be broken up into a series of patches -- 1 for each incremental improvement or feature (e.g. autocomplete, selector inlines, etc).
- All the JS for the admin should be minified, but we need to ship maximized versions too, for ease of editing, and then have a build process do the minification.
- Note: This is better saved for last.
- Document where js libs come from for ease of checking on new versions and finding full source.
Features on the soc2009/admin-ui branch:
- jQuery itself.
- Stacked Inline add new inline dynamically.
- Selector Inlines (based on Wilson Miner's mockup http://media.wilsonminer.com/images/django/related-objects-stacked.gif)
- Tabular Inline ordering. Given an order_field on the TabularInline admin object.
- models.fields.OrderField added, subclass of IntegerField with default=0.