|Version 40 (modified by adrian, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Django source code repository and wiki
Django is available open-source under the BSD license.
Browse and contribute online
- Browse source: See the full code via a Web interface.
- Timeline: Keep track of recent changes.
- Tickets: View active tickets, make bug reports and contribute feature requests.
- Patch guidelines: Learn the best way to submit code.
Get the code
See our download page for instructions.
- djangoproject.com: See the full code and templates for the Django-powered portions of this site (i.e., everything except the ticket system). The Python code is available under the BSD license, but the templates are copyrighted by World Online and shouldn't be copied.
- Django-powered sites -- List your site(s) here!
- Django-friendly Web hosts.
- Server arrangements -- How to use Django with FCGI, Twisted, etc.
- CookBook -- Code recipes.
- CommonPitfalls -- Common developer errors, gotchas, etc.
- Backwards-incompatible changes -- A page that collects all deprecated features and backwards-incompatible changes in preparation for Django's first release.
- Can't find what you're looking for in the documentation? Try this search page