|Version 6 (modified by bennydaon <bennydaon@…>, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Django testing sprint in Tel Aviv, Israel on August 17, 2008
We'll be holding a Django testing sprint on Tel-Aviv University campus room 319 in schreiber building on August 17, 2008 - map. If attendees are interested, we can also carry the sprint over to Monday.
This sprint will be focused on testing the 1.0-rc release (see 1.0 roadmap). More details will be posted here and announced on django-dev as we get closer to the sprint.
What's a sprint? How do I participate?
See Sprints for information about how sprints work, how you can participate, etc.
Anybody, anywhere around the world, can participate and contribute. We'll be gathering in person in Tel Aviv, but if you can't make it you can also help out in IRC.
Testing sprints focus on ensure a release candidate is ready for the public. Below is a list of what we'll do in this sprint. Please add any idea youhave to the list below:
- unit testing execution
- testing the tutorials
- installing and configuring demo apps. You can help developing an application that demonstrates a popular use case for our platform.
- testing of demo apps. Using tools like selenium to automate functional testing and help future sprints.
- testing code review
- proof reading documentation - what part of the docs will be ready?
- Updating Hebrew translations
If you plan to participate in the sprint, add your name to the roster below.
So everyone knows who'll be there, please add your name below along with the day(s) you're interested in attending.
In Tel Aviv
- Benny Daon (Sunday & Monday)
- Meir Kriheli (Sunday, not sure about Monday)
- Golan Derazon
- rimon from isoc.org.il
- eddiea from tau.ac.il
Note : If the server calls you "Spam" while trying to add your name to the list, go to settings (top right next to "Login") and add your name and e-mail. Once you click save, you should be able to edit without a problem.