|Version 5 (modified by anonymous, 5 years ago) (diff)|
Django sprint, Jun 11 2011
Django users from Córdoba, Argentina will be holding a one-day Django sprints at two locations on Saturday Jun 11:
Sprints are a great place to start contributing to the Django project, no previous experience is necessary. Just show up.
What's a sprint? How do I participate?
See Sprints for information about how sprints work, how you can participate, etc. In particular:
- Make sure you have an account in the django trac (this one)
- We will be in #pyar on IRC (freenode servers), and possibly somewhere else (but the meeting point is #pyar). Make sure you have an IRC client and an account configured.
Anybody, anywhere around the world, can participate and contribute. If you can't make it you can also help out in IRC.
We plan to start at some point between 9am and 10am (we have clearance to use the room from 9am to 7pm UTC-3)
We will be using the Smith room ("en el ultimo piso del ala vieja del edificio") at the Facultad de Matemática, Astronomía y Física de la Universidad Nacional de Córdoba. If you plan to participate please add yourself to the list below before Friday because we need to provide the Faculty the list of names. Here is a map to help you to get there.
- Machinalis is helping with things like arraging thing so we can use the root and with caffeien, mateína and snacks.
If you're planning to participate sign yourself up here:
- Ramiro Morales (cramm)
- Walter Alini (walteralini)
- Pablo Ambrosio (pandres)
- Ezequiel Marquez (ezequlel)
- Gabriel D'Intino
- Matías Bordese (matiasb)