|Version 4 (modified by anonymous, 7 years ago) (diff)|
On Friday 14 September, 2007, we are going to have a sprint to try and reduce the open ticket count. See the original announcement to django-dev for some details.
There has already been a lot of interest expressed by developers, both new and experienced, in timezones around the world, so there should be people available to help out wherever it is Friday around the world.
Between now and next Friday (or on the day), we need to
- create an IRC channel for the event
- write up a list of things that newcomers can do, particularly how to help triaging bugs.
- work out a way to easily pass "possibly ready" bugs to people with commit privileges.
- Adrian Holovaty (Chicago, USA)
- Jacob Kaplan-Moss (Kansas, USA)
- Russell Keith-Magee (Perth, Australia)
- Malcolm Tredinnick (Sydney, Australia)
- Simon Greenhill (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Vivek Puri (Singapore)
- (your name here)