|Version 16 (modified by 9 years ago) (diff),|
September 2007 Django sprint
On Friday, Sept. 14, 2007, we're going to have a sprint to try and reduce the open ticket count. See the original announcement to django-dev for some details.
Developers around the world, both new and experienced, have already expressed much interest in participating, so there should be people available to help in most time zones.
Between now and next Friday (or on the day), we need to
- Create an IRC channel for the event.
- Write up a list of things that newcomers can do, particularly how to help triaging bugs.
- Work out a way to easily pass "possibly ready" bugs to people with commit privileges.
In person (Chicago, USA -- tentatively at Google Chicago)
- Adrian Holovaty
- Deryck Hodge
- Jacob Kaplan-Moss (tentative in Chicago)
- Paul Smith
In person (Mountain View, Calif., USA -- tentatively at Google main HQ)
- David Cramer
- Wiliam Alves de Souza (Brazil)
- Nick Efford (UK)
- Marc Garcia (Barcelona, Europe)
- Simon Greenhill (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Russell Keith-Magee (Perth, Australia)
- Joseph Kocherhans (Kansas, USA)
- Honza Král (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Andrews Medina (Brazil)
- Vivek Puri (Singapore)
- Michael Radziej (Germany)
- Ville Säävuori (Finland)
- Malcolm Tredinnick (Sydney, Australia)
- Gary Wilson (Texas, USA)
- Martin Winkler (Austria)
- (your name here)