|Version 1 (modified by mtredinnick, 8 years ago) (diff)|
On Friday 14 September, 2007, we are going to have a sprint to try and reduce the open ticket count. See the original announcement to django-dev for some details.
There has already been a lot of interest expressed by developers, both new and exprienced, in timezones around the world, so there should be people available to help out wherever it is Friday around the world.
For people near San Francisco and Chicago, Google might be arranging some onsite hacking locations.
Between now and next Friday (or on the day), we need to
- create an IRC channel for the vent
- write up a list of things that newcomers can do, particularly how to help triaging bugs.
- work out a way to easily pass "possibly ready" bugs to people with commit privileges.
- Adrian Holovaty (Chicago, USA)
- Jacob Kaplan-Moss (Kansas, USA)
- Russell Keith-Magee (Perth, Australia)
- Malcolm Tredinnick (Sydney, Australia)
- (your name here)