|Version 18 (modified by 6 years ago) (diff),|
This page presents a list of useful queries into our ticket system. If you're looking to contribute to Django, whether you're a hardcore Python hacker or a complete newbie, below you'll find clear lists of what needs to be done.
Tickets needing some work
Helping out with one (or 12) of these tickets is one of the best ways to help Django! For help on our terminology, see our ticket triage policy.
- Tickets with patches that need review
- Tickets that need patches
- Tickets that need documentation
- Tickets that need unit tests
- Tickets that have patches but need to be improved
Tickets by triage stage
For help on our terminology, see our ticket triage policy.
- Unreviewed tickets
- Tickets needing design decisions
- Tickets accepted for inclusion
- Tickets ready for checkin
Tickets by popularity
The number of people who are in the CC list is one measure of ticket popularity. These are the most popular tickets, according to the CC list:
These tickets have been "claimed" by somebody, which means they're actively being worked on. Read more about "claiming" tickets.
Tickets by status
- All open tickets
- All tickets (including closed)
Tickets by keyword
- Tickets tagged "easy-pickings": Simple, relatively straightforward tickets.