|Version 14 (modified by 9 years ago) (diff),|
This page presents a list of useful queries into our ticket system. If you're looking to contribute to Django, whether you're a hardcore Python hacker or a complete newbie, below you'll find clear lists of what needs to be done.
Tickets needing some work
Helping out with one (or 12) of these tickets is one of the best ways to help Django! For help on our terminology, see our ticket triage policy.
- Accepted tickets that need patches
- Accepted tickets that need documentation
- Accepted tickets that need unit tests
- Accepted tickets that have patches but need to be improved
Tickets by triage stage
For help on our terminology, see our ticket triage policy.
- Unreviewed tickets
- Tickets needing design decisions
- Tickets accepted for inclusion
- Tickets ready for checkin
These tickets have been "claimed" by somebody, which means they're actively being worked on. Read more about "claiming" tickets.