|Version 14 (modified by anonymous, 7 years ago) (diff)|
Screencasts about Django
This page lists screencasts created to demonstrate Django.
- Running django on Ubuntu using postgres SQL server
- Django in Seven Minutes - The first Django screencast! Created by Tom Dyson of throwingbeans.org. Demonstrates creating a trivial content management system from scratch using generic views. Note: this is old and out-dated - will not work with 0.95 or higher
- How to install Django at Webfaction - Screen cast created by Ian Holsman. Demonstrates how to run django in a shared hosting environment. The noise quality is a bit bad.
- django: a simple blog in a few minutes - Made by Ian Millington from LAMPTraining.com
- How to setup Nginx with Django - There is a screencast about setup of Nginx with Django
- Creating a simple todo list - Meh, I made the cast on a whim, it's not like I'm going to delete it, so I list it.
- Creating a simple wiki - From Siddhi
- Learn Django Series - Learn Django shows how easily and quickly you can get a web application up and running with Django.