|Version 324 (modified by webpioneer, 21 months ago) (diff)|
- Job Sites
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom
- US: Any / Remote
- US: California
- US: Colorado
- US: Connecticut
- US: District of Columbia (Washington, DC)
- US: Florida
- US: Illinois
- US: Louisiana
- US: Massachusetts
- US: Michigan
- US: Missouri
- US: Nevada
- US: New York
- US: Oregon
- US: Pennsylvania
- US: South Dakota
- US: Tennessee
- US: Texas
- US: Utah
- US: Washington
Please add date to any job postings - old ads, and anything without a date, may be deleted :-)
- DjangoJobs.org The job board for Django Python developers.Find Django developers. Post Django jobs.
- Django Hire has Django-related jobs for the Python/Django community.
- Django Developers is completely free! Permanent and freelance Django / Python jobs.
- Django Jobs Board for talented django hackers.
- Web Design Australia (Freelance) Puremedia is a long standing web design and development company located in Brisbane, specialising in result driven websites and online applications. Web Design
- Python & Django developer to work on an exciting project Australia (Freelance) Looking for an Experienced Django web developer. Check the job listing at Django Jobs ASAP!
Mark Taylor: We have to re-design our website SubmitCore and migrate it from wordpress to drupal. Please send your resume at our email address
- Quo Consulting a small team based in Australia are always on the lookout for good designers and people who work well with Python and Django.
- http://code-on.be/jobs: you always can send us your CV. We love to hear from good programmers
- PixBuffer Software is always looking for skilled software developers with plenty of experience in Python and Django. We work with software developers located anywhere in the world. Contact: careers [at] pixbuffer [dot] com. When applying, please provide cover letter, CV in a non proprietary format, portfolio or code samples and your hourly rate.
- Toronto/Paris Startup is looking for a Django 1.4 hacker for a small gig. Clouddb, authentication and a few forms - jobforp..@gmail. Jquery and front end would be good.
- Learn2Holdem is a technology start up located in Metz, Moselle, specialized in Bayesian user behavior modeling. Our small team is always looking for extraordinary coders using Python and Django, from MIT, Caltech or IIT.
- RegioHelden GmbH, Stuttgart based, looking for a Python developer with advanced Django skills. (posted: 2014-07-04)
- Delivery Hero, Berlin based, seeking for Python developers with a solid Django background. (posted: 2014-01-14)
- Jonas und der Wolf, Medienagentur in Berlin-Kreuzberg, sucht eine/n Django Developer/Team Lead. Moderner Tech-Stack, nette Kollegen - freuen uns über Bewerbungen! (posted: 2013-09-18)
- LIS AG is looking for Django developers in Munich. If you like Linux and Open Source Software contact us: bewerbung AT linux-ag.com. Internships
and full-time positionsavailable! (posted: 2013-01-31, updated: 2014-04-15)
- Fresh Startup Socialfunders is seeking for web and mobile developers in Koblenz. More info: http://www.socialfunders.de/jobs/
- Freshmilk NetTV is looking for web developers in Berlin for the expansion of its web TV offerings. Students, interns and full-time welcome!
- Mobbing-Gegner a german site against bulling is looking for designer and developer Any help is welcome!
- 12like.com based in Berlin, Germany. We are a young and eager startup focused on premium dating in social networks. If you're a junior or senior python / django developer and want to join a great team that appreciates quality code, contact us (simon (at) 12like.com)!
- Eventspion a German site for tickets and events is looking for freelance developers (Django, JS, PHP), pls contact us at info /at/ eventspion.de
- Legal-Highs a German site for Legal-Highs is looking for (Django-, PHP-, Ajax-) developers and Blogger, contact us at info[AT]legal-highs.info
- FutureWatt is looking for Python/Django lovers to work with us on a new product that increases energy efficiency for our customers, thus reducing their carbon footprint and their utility bills. We prefer to hire full time team members in Berlin but also like to get in touch with experienced freelancers to speed us up in the next months. More in here - posted May 29th 2013
- Fleur Hong Kong Flower Shop is a Hong Kong based florist and flower shop e-commerce/POS system provider. Looking for great Django developers with legal work permit at HKSAR region. We speak English, Mandarin and Cantonese. Email us at developers[at]fleur[dot]hk
- MathNuggets is looking for full time python/django developers to work on website backend. Any level of experience is welcome as long as you bring in enthusiasm to learn and are eager to work in a fast paced environment. Work location flexible. Please send your portfolio and achievements to people@… - posted 23rd July 2013
- PRtouch(Mumbai,India)is a company specializing in online result driven applications, we are currently looking for full-time python/django developer.Please send us an email with your resume to hr[at]prtouch[dot]com, samar[at]prtouch[dot]com
- BeProud Inc. (Tokyo, Japan) does Django web development in Japan and seeks Django developers on a rolling basis. Both full-time and short term/ongoing contract positions can be negotiated. If interested please fill out our contact form here http://www.beproud.jp/contact/ or see our info about recruitment http://www.beproud.jp/recruit/(ja).
- Eyo Interactive (The Netherlands): We're looking for an experienced Python / Django web developer with strong back-end skills and front-end aspiration to join our team based in Helmond, The Netherlands. Do you love:
- Ubuntu, nginx, apache2, PostgreSQL, memcache
- Celery, South, oauth2, Graphite, statsd
- Continuous integration, automated testing and DevOps
Then contact us: hello[at]eyo.nl! (posted on 15 august 2013)
- Fashiolista (Amsterdam, The Netherlands): Over the past months Fashiolista has grown to be one of the largest fashion communities worldwide. Dividing attention between scaling the site and creating new features has been quite a challenge. We are looking for very experienced django developers to join our team. Here's why you will love working at Fashiolista:
- Young team, startup culture
- Developers in the founding team
- The team has been working with Django for more than 4 years
- Modern stack (Django 1.3, AWS, postgres, redis, memcached, jquery, celery, solr, GIT)
- Test driven development (Jenkins continuous testing)
- Learning culture
- Social networks are challenging to build at scale :)
- Create and contribute to opensource IE Django Facebook
- Maykin Media (Amsterdam, The Netherlands): Full service, Django only, web development agency that has shifted its focus to developing mission critical infrastructure technologies for companies in both the travel and publishing industry. We develop high performance, high availability and scalable web services and are well connected with the Dutch Django community, participate in Django code sprints and are conference chair for Djangocon 2011 in Amsterdam. We are looking for Python/Django developers with serious architecture and pinball skills: http://www.maykinmedia.nl/en/jobs/.
- Eight Media (Netherlands) : Eight Media, a creative agency located in Arnhem, the Netherlands, is currenly looking for a Python/Django developer. For more information check the full job listing on the website http://www.eight.nl/vacatures/#developer.
- Yourhosting (Zwolle, Netherlands) : Yourhosting, the largest shared hosting provider of the Netherlands, located in Zwolle, is looking for a Python/Django developer. For more information check here http://www.yourhosting.nl/vacatures/python-ontwikkelaar.html.
- Zedmedia (Amsterdam, Netherlands) : Zedmedia manages large websites. Our sites, some of the largest online game portals, get over 4mil visitors per day, or 120 million per month. We run a Django based CMS and need developers! Please check out the job description for our django engineers: http://zedmedia.nl/careers/python-developer/.
- Tivix Europe (Wrocław, Poland) are looking for best! If you are Python/Django developer and you love working/parting hard - please send your CV at careers-pl[at]tivix.com. Posted on 5-Dec-2013
- RynekPierwotny.com (Warsaw, Poland) is looking for a Python/Django developer. Please send your CV at y.kalaji[at]rynekpierwotny.com. Posted on 11-Mar-2013
- Sherpany is hiring Django / Python developers. No project business but long lasting sustainable product development in agile cycles. PMs/QA back devs to be aable to focus 100% on sw development in a great working environment (http://www.liberdade229.com) in the city center of Lisbon, Portugal.
- Veikab (Russia, Ufa) are looking for a Python/Django developer in Ufa, Russia. Please send your CV at django@…
- A think tank specialized in financial services and e-commerce looks for Django and/or Python enthusiasts who are willing to design and implement sophisticated and scalable applications. Scientific interest and a background in theoretical computer science are helpful, but not a must. Students are strongly encouraged to apply: Industrial and traineeship programs are supported. Send a CV and a letter of intend with no more than two paragraphs to vst@…
- Unidad Editorial is one of the leading media companies in Spain. We are launching a whole new social project and we are hiring two senior Django and Phyton developers with MySQL good experience. Other interesting skills are JQuery and experience with version control systems and high-traffic websites. We offer long term contract and a very good work environment. If you arte interested, please contact to bolsatrabajo-internet@….
- Yaco is a spanish company, from Seville. We use Django and Plone for web programming. If you are interested, contact to msaelices@… and join us.
- Gonnado (Berne, CH) Gonnado is a worldwide online community for free time activities. We are looking for Django Developers and Webdesigners. Please contact us with resume if you are interested to work with us: jobs [at] gonnado [dot] com
- Anvil Eight (Ukraine, Kharkov) are looking for a senior Python and Django developer in Kharkov. Please, apply to the position on the site.
- PydevUA (Ukraine, Kharkov) are looking for a senior Python/Django developer in Kharkov, Ukraine. Please send your CV at contact@…
- Network Locum.com is looking for a Senior Django developer to work in Old Street. Competitive salary and great oppotunities to learn in a fast paced startup. Read the full job description https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QJ3edbz4WMut2fPQCzNPFnCd-1CyqGYNFAQ6b1TEfO4/edit?usp=sharing. Posted on 09-05-2017
- Maplecroft (Bath, UK) We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Junior Software Developers and a Senior Software Developer to join our friendly and fast growing Software team. You will be working for an award winning global risk analysis company on exciting and engaging projects. Full details @ http://maplecroft.com/about/careers. March 2014
- Streetlife.com (London, UK) We are looking for two skilled Software Engineers to join the most exciting local social network in UK. Our mission is to help neighbours to connect and build stronger, safer, friendlier communities. Today, over 100,000 people use Streetlife to exchange local news, events and recommendations, to make real-world connections and to get together to improve their neighbourhoods. Full details @ https://www.streetlife.com/jobs/. February 2014
- FARM Digital (UK), we're looking for both a senior and junior developer to join our team. We're a digital agency, headquartered in Hampshire, and most of our delivery team work remotely. We’re committed to a strong engineering culture, and we do things the right way. We’re also keenly involved in community events, and we run the Django Weekly newsletter. Salaries range from £20,000 - £24,000 for the junior role, and £26,000 - £34,000 for the senior position. Posted 27-Nov-2013
- Blanc (Midlands, UK), We are looking for Python/Django developers to be based at our Solihull office with remote working as an option. We're a boutique digital agency with some fantastic clients and great ethos and ethics. Salary dependent on experience and negotiated individually. Get in touch. See our website for more info: http://www.blanc.ltd.uk/. Posted on 20-Nov-2013
- Pitchup.com (West London, UK), the award-winning camping website, is looking for a Python/Django developer to be based at its west London office. Projects will include building international variants of the site, mobile sites and apps, personalisation, payments and scaling. Salary £30,000-£60,000 dependent on experience. See our website for more info: http://www.pitchup.com/jobs/. Posted on 29-Sep-2013
- Aeguana Software (City of London, UK) We're currently looking to take on a new Django/Python developer to work on a number of projects within our team. We're based in the City of London, and can guarantee a great working environment and continuous training with our senior developers. You'll be responsible for a number of key elements of our existing and new projects, with the opportunity to rapidly grow with our business. Start Jan 2013, starting salary £20 - £25k depending on experience. Contact us on (0)800 634 9623 or info@… for more information. December 2012
- Network Locum (Brick Lane, London, UK) We're looking to expand our web development team with an experienced Django developer who can hit the ground running, and help build a bunch of new features for the site. This is a superb opportunity to take on a responsible role, improve your skillset and progress your career. You will be working as part of a small team, in an fun, informal atmosphere (casual dress etc.). For more details, take a look at the Job description. October 2012
- Reincubate (London, UK) We have a space for a passionate individual looking to join a start-up and make a real difference building awesome Python and Django commerce and social applications. You’ll get to influence the products and work closely with the rest of the business, not least to shape an incredible development environment. More details on the role here. September 2012.
- Artfinder (London, UK) Full time positions available including web development using Django and various data / recommendation challenges if you're up for it. More on our jobs page
- Wildfish (London, UK) We're on the lookout for Django developers to help us with a variety of upcoming projects. Freelance and perm considered. http://wildfish.com. January 2012.
- Potato (London, UK) Django coders required. We're a 40 person webdev agency - no designers, no flash developers, just Django coders. Working on massive scale projects with clients that include Google & PayPal. Apply directly.
- QueryClick (Edinburgh, Scotland) are hiring technical search engine managers to service clients and manage their in-house CMS which is built on Django. In addition, the CMS is being developed into a Django App for powerful, flexible websites set up to deliver excellent SEO & deploy fetures such as news, image galleries, video page retiring, etc in an SEO friendly way. If you're interested, email your us your CV
- Joinerysoft (Shepton Mallet, UK) This is a unique opportunity to join a strong small team of developers in an innovative company providing software for the joinery industry. For more details goto: http://www.joinerysoft.com/en/company/job-vacancies/
- Playfire (London, UK) We are a small team of highly-technical django hackers trying to change the world by building amazing user experiences for anyone who loves playing games. We've got so much cool stuff to build that we need another pair of hands to join the team! Full details are here: http://www.krop.com/jobs/y9std/
- Intelligent Recruitment (London, England) are Looking for a permanent Python Software Developer with excellent knowledge of the Django framework based at my client head quarters in central London. My client are offering a salary of between £35,000 - £45,000 so if you have an interest then please contact me. Email tomas.flack@…
- ReportLab (London, England) are looking for a full-time Python software developer. New product development is done using Django; the job also involves work based on the company's own proprietary web framework. Read more.
- Tangent Labs (London, England) are looking for passionate python hackers to join their team. We use Django with Postgres, Celery, MongoDB and Solr and solve large-scale and interesting problems for clients like Carlsberg, PepsiCo and Tata. We believe in open-source and maintain the Django e-commerce framework django-oscar amonst other things. If you're interested, email your us your CV
US: Any / Remote
- Senior Software Engineer at Catchafire (Anywhere). Catchafire matches nonprofits and other social good enterprises to professionals who are willing to volunteer their skills. We need someone with top of the line Django skills to help bring our team to the next level. Telecommuting world-wide is accepted, just check the job posting for details.
- Django Developer at Five Q (Anywhere). Five Q is a distributed web agency focused on ministries and non-profits. We're looking for a Django programmer to join our growing team. Experience with Django is required. Please check the job posting at the link for contact details.
- http://www.coachlogix.com (San Diego, CA USA): LEAD Django/Django-REST-framework developer. Ready to practice your Django ninja skills at a downtown San Diego web startup? Our stack is Ember.JS on top of Django-REST-framework and we are looking for someone to help us work on our RESTful API back-end. Make your mark on a product that is being used to develop talent inside some of the biggest brands in the world while sharpening your Django and Python skills. About CoachLogix: we are a well-funded, downtown San Diego web startup providing an exciting cloud-based platform for a very underserved niche within the Talent Development space. We’re just a few weeks away from a soft launch but we need a few more driven individuals to help round out our team and get us past the finish line. Email resume and salary requirements to derek.edwards -at- coachlogix -dot- com. Posted: 24th July 2014
- https://tapfame.com (San Francisco, CA USA): Django summer intern. Work closely with a funded technology startup that is a leader in the mobile space. You will learn a lot about mobile apps, the ecosystem and be involved in shaping the direction of the app economy. About TapFame: TapFame is where mobile developers showcase their work and find other developers to collaborate with. We were founded over a year ago by two Columbia alumni. We are a team of hackers that have a "build & ship" it mantra. We now have thousands of developers on TapFame and are growing fast! http://www.jobscore.com/jobs/tapfame/python-django-dev-paid-summer-internship-in-san-francisco/acTsyMP8ur4QLTeJe4iefn?ref=rss&sid=68 Posted: 29th April 2013
- http://www.thenounproject.com (Los Angeles, CA USA): FRONT-END DEVELOPER. The Noun Project is a highly collaborative place where the world's visual language is shared and created. We are working with our users, publications and a giant community to simplify and organize visual communication. There's a lot of great work to be done, and to realize it, we need some talented people. Join the small team behind the big idea. The Noun Project is a one of the most innovative resources, serving designers, linguists and everyone in between. We need a full-time Front End Developer to make sure this broad audience engages the symbols we collect, share and create in meaningful and useful way. Our emphasis on consistency, usability and simplicity requires someone with an admiration for the details. You should be able to pick up on the nuances in designs, while at the same time, be mindful of the total user experience. You'll be using tools like GitHub, SAS (CSS) and CoffeeScript to get things done and should be familiar with JSON, AJAX and Node JS. Moreover, you should have a adventurous slant and a tendency to push technology beyond the perceived limits. When you apply for this position, make sure to send your resume and a link to your personal site or portfolio. Developers without a website or web portfolio need not apply. Send an email with your resume and a link to your personal site to jobs at thenounproject dot com. http://thenounproject.com/jobs/
- Django/Python Back End Developer Santa Monica, CA, USA we’re looking for a Senior Back-End Developer who is responsible for building the technology used to power our production websites, APIs, widgets, and internal tools. Check the job listing at Django Jobs ASAP!
- dt (San Diego, CA)We are looking to hire Django developers for lots of cool upcoming dev projects. We have an immediate need for 2 contractors and more openings beyond that. As an agency+, we promote all of our projects for high visibility and are a fun team to work with. If you are interested, please apply online at http://www.dtelepathy.com/careers/web-developer. Thanks.
- Ludic Labs (San Mateo, CA) is inventing a new generation of clever consumer applications for internet and mobile devices. We are looking for a Senior Python Developer, with experience using Python and Django, to design and build a new generation of Internet social-media applications. Candidate must have experience building web applications, and a track record of success working in a team on large R&D projects. As part of the founding R&D team, you will participate in all aspects of the company -- including research, design, hands-on development, and strategy.
- Sr Developers needed in San Francisco, CA. Permanent employment (not contract) at our clients young and rapidly growing web services company, developing Django / Python projects. Work with a small group of very talented cutting edge developers in a very dynamic nurturing enviornment. We are looking for an overall minimum of 7 years in full life cycle development with some experience in Diango and Python with some XML and process methodology. Contact Lrubin at ITServicesUSA dot com
- Meetro (San Francisco, CA, USA): Meetro is looking to bring on a few talented Django/Python developers to help us build out our community presence and create more robust and content filled profiles within our client. Please contact us through our site or chat with us through Meetro itself.
- Globefriends, a San Francisco based company, is seeking a contract-developer for Python Django, Dojo coding. Your task is to enhance our already existing developer team and help implementing database schemas in PostgreSQL, write business logic and Javascipt modules. Please send your resume, and code samples to [frank@…].
- MapMyFITNESS (Denver, CO), home of MapMyRUN.com and MapMyRIDE.com is always looking for kick ass django developers for our Denver, CO office. If you love the outdoors and working with fun, fitness minded individuals in an early stage environment, then this is the place for you!
US: District of Columbia (Washington, DC)
- Polimetrix: Polimetrix seeks a junior to mid level Python programmer to work on Django and fuzzy matching systems targeting progressive and democratic groups in their DC office. Send resume, cover letter, and code samples to dc_jobs@…
- Mindtree Limited - October 22, 2013 - If you're into Django, AWS, Python, MySQL, Nginx, MongoDB and/or WSGI, and you are often found arguing over whether VIM or Emacs is better... then you'll like it here at the USDC. We currently have an opening for a Python developer. If you have written in any of these languages and/or used any of these tools then we would like to hear from you! We will assist with relocation if you aren't in Gainesville, Florida. Python, Django, OS X or Linux CLI, Nginx, Node.js, MongoDB, MySQL, Coffeescript, jQuery, SASS/Compass, Bootstrap, git. Please apply if you'd like to join our team at the USDC in Gainesville, Florida. Must have valid authorization to work in the US. We look forward to hearing from you! Apply at http://1becaadf.lyjob9.com/7aceaee3
- Web Company is looking for a full-time Python/Django developer in the Miami Beach, Fl area. For more information
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Library Systems (Chicago, IL USA): WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER. - 3 July 2014 - The University of Illinois at Chicago is looking for an experienced Django developer to work on the Chicago Collections Consortium Portal. The CCC Portal will provide integrated access to special collections materials about the Chicago region at more than a dozen research institutions, including the University of Illinois at Chicago, the Chicago Public Library, The Chicago History Museum, Northwestern University, The University of Chicago and others. The portal will consist of an administrative interface built in Django and accessible to librarians and archivists at all CCC member institutions. The public interface, also built in Django, will rely on the eXtensible Text Framework (XTF) digital library platform. See the full description and apply at UIC HR.
- ParkWhiz (Chicago, IL USA) - May 15, 2014 - ParkWhiz is looking for experienced Python+Django developers to help us build our next generation platform. In addition to Python, you'll also use tools like mysql and postgres, jquery, browserify, Github, less, Redis, AWS, and anything else you find necessary or helpful. You'll be helping to build a new platform initially, followed by a lot of really exciting projects that will reshape and extend our offerings. Some particular challenges you'll be faced with are modeling insanely complex rate structures, designing new APIs, and improving and optimizing GIS/geospatial data handling. If this sounds like something you can get excited about or you have any questions, please email mark.stratman at parkwhiz.com.
- http://www.thenounproject.com (Chicago, IL USA): FRONT-END DEVELOPER. The Noun Project is a highly collaborative place where the world's visual language is shared and created. We are working with our users, publications and a giant community to simplify and organize visual communication. There's a lot of great work to be done, and to realize it, we need some talented people. Join the small team behind the big idea. The Noun Project is a one of the most innovative resources, serving designers, linguists and everyone in between. We need a full-time Front End Developer to make sure this broad audience engages the symbols we collect, share and create in meaningful and useful way. Our emphasis on consistency, usability and simplicity requires someone with an admiration for the details. You should be able to pick up on the nuances in designs, while at the same time, be mindful of the total user experience. You'll be using tools like GitHub, SAS (CSS) and CoffeeScript to get things done and should be familiar with JSON, AJAX and Node JS. Moreover, you should have a adventurous slant and a tendency to push technology beyond the perceived limits. When you apply for this position, make sure to send your resume and a link to your personal site or portfolio. Developers without a website or web portfolio need not apply. Send an email with your resume and a link to your personal site to jobs at thenounproject dot com. http://thenounproject.com/jobs/
- Chicago Portfolio School (Chicago, IL USA): Chicago Portfolio School is seeking a freelance Django developer to help build the next generation of it's community school management system. We've been building a highly flexible system for our own needs and we are building it out to be ready as a SAAS platform. If you like working with highly creative and pragmatic people and are looking for a freelance role with flexible telecommuting arrangements, let's grab a cup of coffee and chat! You can reach me at ken.ballard@…, on Twitter, or at http://www.authenticwebdev.com.
- Imaginary Landscape, LLC (Chicago, IL USA): Established in 1995, Imaginary Landscape is an open source Web development firm with a great reputation in the Python and Django community. A four-time PyCon sponsor and two-time DjangoCon sponsor, we are committed to building the best websites with the best talent in the best framework. Send us your resume and cover letter to jobs at imagescape dot com. We’d love to chat over a cup of coffee or a beer. Full-time, part-time or contractor. Newbie or experienced. It doesn’t matter. If you’re the right person, we’ll make it work. Check us out at chicagodjango.com and imagescape.com.
- Integration Developer (Baton Rouge, LA) http://www.localmed.com, a well funded Medical Start-up developing medical software working to change the industry with unique and quality software. Massive potential and with dev team already in place. NEED MOAR DEVELOPERS. Django is our currently language of choice but we may be shifting around as other tools are required. See full job description and apply at http://www.localmed.com/about/jobs/integration-developer/. Only looking for pros
- Free Software Foundation Systems Administrator (Boston, MA) This is an opportunity to work for the organization that started the GNU Project, launched the free software movement, and safeguards the GNU General Public License. The position includes frequent contact and collaboration with many of the core GNU developers, and has a great deal of influence over technology decisions within the FSF. Excellent benefits, relocation to Boston required. https://www.fsf.org/news/fsf-seeks-full-time-senior-gnu-linux-systems-administrator-1 (Added 8/11/2014)
- Django/Python Developer (Boston/Cambridge, MA). HiveFire is an early-stage technology start up located in Cambridge, MA and Bangalore, India. We are seeking exceptional engineers to join our existing team with experience from MIT, Google, Microsoft and several other start-ups. Read and apply for the job at http://www.hivefire.com/jobs/software-engineer/
- Contract with United States National Marine Fisheries Service (Gloucester, MA) 12-month GeoDjango project for mapping marine mammals. For more information, email Michael Johnson donothurry@….
- Chitika, Inc. (Boston, MA) is looking for a full-time web developer interested in python and writing cool ad targeting systems. Our main competitor is Google. Please send us an email with your resume to scott@….
- Arbor Networks Inc. (Ann Arbor, MI, USA): Arbor Networks seeks to contract with a Django web application developer for follow-on work to an existing Django application already in use. Contractors do NOT need to be on-site, however, an initial face-to-face meeting is required. Please e-mail django at arbor dot net for further details.
- Job Posting (IDC Projects, St. Louis, MO) We’re building a groundbreaking platform in Django which will revolutionize mobile advertising. Searching for FT talented and passionate developers that are smart and can get things done. Email jobs@… for questions or to apply. (Posted 3/25/2013)
- Las Vegas Sun Join a small team with big ambitions. The Las Vegas Sun is dedicated to creating an inventive, purpose-driven new Web site. We're looking for developers equally passionate about programming and journalism. Work alongside the excellent technical staff at Vegas.com and journalists from the Los Angeles Times, San Jose Mercury News, Lawrence Journal-World, and many others. E-mail jobs@… for more information.
US: New York
- Django Developer for CrowdJewel (New York, NY): We're an angel-backed, crowdsourced jewelry startup, founded by 2 women out of Stanford and recently relocated to NYC. We're looking to bring on our first engineering hire! Email Janelle at janelle@…. Thanks!
- Django Developer at Digital Variant (Poughkeepsie, NY): We are an interactive agency that specializes in social apps - and are always looking for smart Django developers who also have strong front-end development experience. Resumes can be sent to jobs@…. Thanks!
- Senior Python/Django Developers at OpenCrowd, Inc. OpenCrowd is a cutting edge technology services firm based in New York that designs and builds Rich Internet Applications as well as Social & Business community Applications. Increasingly, OpenCrowd has also been building client solutions leveraging the cloud platform specifically Google app engine, force.com and Amazon AWS. Please contact us at careers@… or reply to the linkedin job post.
- Django developers needed in Poughkeepsie, NY. Digital Variant is looking for smart, fulltime developers with Django experience. Contact jobs@….
- Seeking Django developer in NY. Looking for Django developer to help run a new high traffic web site. Need for a full time commitment, though this can be shared by a team. NYC area. Contact anavok@….
US: South Dakota
- Zuercher Technologies LLC (Sioux Falls, SD, USA): We're looking for several talented software developers with Django experience to join our team as full time employees. You'll help us continue building and improving our suite of public safety software products and will have a significant voice in everything from technical to feature decisions. For more information visit our careers page.
- Clear Function: Clear Function, a web application development company located in Memphis, TN, is currenly looking for a Web App developer. We may also be in need of contract workers for various projects. Email info at clearfunction.com for more information.
- Ambition (Chattanooga, TN): Our product is effectively "Fantasy Football for Sales Organizations" where managers choose/weight metrics for employee-based teams to compete over, across seasons. Managers are more efficient through our automated, sustained system and employees are more productive and engaged by promoting deeper comraderie and competition. You can check out the demo here which will do a better job explaining Ambition: Try Ambition. We are a twelve-person team generating revenue and we are looking to add several python/django developers to the team. At this time we prefer relocation to Chattanooga but we can make case-by-case exceptions. If you are interested and would like to hear more please email travis.truett [at] ambition.io
- HP TippingPoint (Austin, TX) HP TippingPoint DVLabs is seeking an experienced Python/Django developer to join our growing team of information security professionals on site in beautiful Austin, TX. Primary responsibilities include development of security intelligence platforms supporting our world class Intrusion Prevention Systems. (2014-08-04)
- MapMyFITNESS (Austin, TX), home of MapMyRUN.com and MapMyRIDE.com is always looking for kick ass django developers for our Austin, TX office. If you love the outdoors and working with fun, fitness minded individuals in an early stage environment, then this is the place for you!
- The Texas Tribune (Austin, TX) Remember how Django was created for a newspaper? We're a small nonprofit, online news outlet. We like tacos, open sourcin' things, and winning awards. (2013-11-05)
- MWM Digital (Houston, TX) We are seeking a developer for a large software project using Django, jQuery, KendoUI, and PostgreSQL. We care more about your ability to learn quickly than having the exact experience we are looking for. (2014-08-05)
- Django Job at WeFi where we are building some cool stuff to make Wi-Fi a lot cooler and easier to use. I'm leading the web development project and you can email me personally at pablos@… about these jobs.
- govtrends is looking to hire python - django developers to help build a new cms for a online newspaper. please contact ab at ab.emam at gmail dot gov
- Django-au is the LinkedIn entry for Django developers in Australia.
- Django-gr is the LinkedIn group for Django developers in Greece.
- Django-my is the LinkedIn group for Django developers in Malaysia.
- email@example.com I'm looking for a highly skilled Django/Python/Git/Unix programmer who is available for work in the adult industry. Please contact gfyintrinsic@…