|Version 182 (modified by anonymous, 8 years ago) (diff)|
Developers for hire
Looking for work writing Django apps? Post your name below, so savvy companies who are looking for Django developers can get in touch.
- Kamil Wdowicz Web designer and web developer. Fluent English. Fluent Django. Fluent XHTML+CSS. Currently in Poland but seeking fulltime job in UK. Examples of work on demand. Email: kwdowicz at zenstudio dot pl
- Carl Wenrich Something new: First I write the code (Django/PostgreSQL), then you decide what it's worth. What a concept! carlwenrich at yahoo dot com.
- Leon Harris Python Django Plone Zope ASP Rails Flash(actionsctipt)development + High quality web design + hosting + custom skin design for Plone, Django . Based in London UK. Email: leon at pukkapeople dot com. http://www.pukkapeople.com
- Jonathan Schemoul Web application and marketing project manager (and software engineer) in Paris, France. Email: jonathan dot schemoul at gmail dot com. See my website.
- Michael Samoylov Web applications (python), AJAX, SQL. Skilled software engineer from Russian Federation. Email: michael.samoylov at gmail.com
- Julian Bez Freelance web developer (Django, PHP, XHTML, MySQL), Business Computing student, currently looking for an internship (preferably project for bachelor's thesis) starting summer 2007 or later
- Michael Chiu Software engineer with aerospace (C, C++), US defense (C++, Java), and web application (Python) experience. Email: mikechiu7 at yahoo dot com.
- Jason Davies Expert Web developer located in Cambridge, UK. Recently graduated in Computer Science at Cambridge University. www.jasondavies.com
- Eric Walstad Python and database developer located in San Francisco: eric at ericwalstad dot com; ericwalstad.com
- Rachel Willmer C, Python, database, networking developer located in Edinburgh, Scotland: Contact rachel at hobthross dot com; www.hobthross.com
- Marco Pantaleoni C, C++, Python, DB, networking, linux, embedded systems. Contact panta at elasticworld dot org; www.elasticworld.org
- Damian Pawlowski Python + Django, PHP, Java, MySQL, PostgreSQL, XHTML, CSS, AJAX. Developer from Poland. Email: profes82 at gmail dot com.
- Leonardo Santagada Python and database developer and sys admin. Contact: santagada at gmail dot com.
- Tom Zellman Python/Java/C/C++ developer in NE Ohio/ SE Michigan. Contact tzellman at umich dot edu; FeedNut.
- Jason F. McBrayer Python/C developer, web developer, Unix systems administrator, in Columbia, South Carolina. Contact jmcbray at carcosa dot net; www.carcosa.net
- Zilbo.com We are a small startup concentrating on django based projects. Contact ian at zilbo dot com;
- Owen Griffiths Python, C/C++, PHP, and Database Developer specializing in web applications. Located in New York. Contact: owen at idemal dot com.
- John Champaign Toronto based software engineer with application (Java) and web (Python & Django) development experience. Email: john.champaign at gmail dot com. See my homepage at Homepage. Happy to travel, learn new technologies or mentor junior developers.
- Pradeep Gowda Bangalore, India based Software engineer. Python,Django,Zope/Plone and Database dev. experience. Contact: pradeep.gowda at gmail dot com
- vijay bhaskar.R Bangalore, India based Software engineer. Python,Django,Zope/Plone and Database dev. experience. Contact: vjanu12@…
- Les Smithson Unix/Linux C/C++/Python + Django Zope contract techie developer. London, UK based. cv at http://www.hare.demon.co.uk/cv.html.
- Jerry Felix Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana (Cincinnati Based) web development. Python, Django, ASP and other buzzwords. contact jfelix at eclink. com.
- Piermont Web Design Rockland County, NY based small firm doing Django-powered web development for non-profits, small businesses, and freelancers. Contact: info at piermontweb dot com.
- Malcolm Tredinnick Located in Sydney, Australia. Python, Django, most popular databases, web technologies. Available for contracts of any length. Contact: malcolm at pointy-stick dot com. Resume available.
- Justin Quick Washington, DC., Baltimore, MD. Python-Django and database development, (JS, HTML, CSS, RSS, XML, etc.). Web appilcation development for over 5 years designed for private and non-profit organizations. Available by contract in either area. Contact justquick at gmail dot com
- Lukasz Lebiedzinski C++, Java, ASP.NET, MSSQL, MySQL, XHTML, CSS. Database developer experienced in MSSQL. Developer from Poland. Contact: anduin at gazeta dot com.
- Silvio Di Stefano London, UK. Python + Django, RoR, MySQL, Postgres, Linux server admin. From PHP to Django, 6 years of experience. Contact sdistefano at gmail dot com
- Joe Pellizzer Located in Vicenza, Italy. Python-Django and database development, (HTML, CSS, RSS, XML, ZOPE, PLONE, etc.). Web appilcation development for over 6+ years designed for industry. Available by contract in either area. Contact Email info at yerma.it
- EyeFlux Web Design: Based on Buenos Aires, Argentina. Experienced group of Web developers and designers. Python, Django, RoR, MySQL, Postgresql, CSS, XML and other Open-source technologies. 10 years in the business; hosting services included.
- Maxin B. John: Python, Django, MySQL, Postgresql, CSS, XML, Ajax and MQ Series developer with experience in Linux/Unix, OS X and Windows located in India: maxinbjohn at gmail.com
- Matthias Pronk: Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Looking for freelance gigs related to Django, Python, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Linux, OS X, BSD.
- Lorenzo Bolognini: Django web-developer based in Prague, Czech Republic. Fluent in English and Italian mother-tongue: lbolognini at gmail dot com.
- iola: Small and friendly software company in Denmark mastering Django!
- Etienne Robillard: Freelance Django/Python developer. Languages: French, English. Contact: erob at cpan dot org. Batteries included!
- Staplefish: Isle of Man, UK. Small web development company with big ideas. Experienced with many technologies including Django, PHP, MySQL, Postgresql. We focus on simple, maintainable and cost-effective solutions.
- Lawrence Oluyede: Python (and Django) developer in Italy. l dot oluyede at gmail dot com
- Andrea Peltrin: freelance web designer located in Italy. Clean designs, fluent XHTML+CSS coding, tableless layouts, AJAX (with Jquery), previous experience with the Django framework. Contact and portfolio site.
- Leta Korporejszyn: We are small polish company. Our goal is to design aesthetic, beautiful and functional web sites. We use CSS, Flash + Actionscript, Django. leta dot korp at gmail dot com
- João Marcus Curitiba/Brazil. Python programmer looking for a Django/Python job! Fluent AJAX (jQuery, YUI, etc.) and experience with Django At my last job.
- Django Job at WeFi where we are building some cool stuff to make Wi-Fi a lot cooler and easier to use. I'm leading the web development project and you can email me personally at pablos@… about these jobs.
- Ludic Labs (San Mateo, CA) is inventing a new generation of clever consumer applications for internet and mobile devices. We are looking for a Senior Python Developer, with experience using Python and Django, to design and build a new generation of Internet social-media applications. Candidate must have experience building web applications, and a track record of success working in a team on large R&D projects. As part of the founding R&D team, you will participate in all aspects of the company -- including research, design, hands-on development, and strategy.
- ReportLab (London, England) are looking for a full-time Python software developer. New product development is done using Django; the job also involves work based on the company's own proprietary web framework. Read more.
- Seeking Django developer in NY. Looking for Django developer to help run a new high traffic web site. Need for a full time commitment, though this can be shared by a team. NYC area. Contact anavok@….
- Sr Developers needed in San Francisco, CA. Permanent employment (not contract) at our clients young and rapidly growing web services company, developing Django / Python projects. Work with a small group of very talented cutting edge developers in a very dynamic nurturing enviornment. We are looking for an overall minimum of 7 years in full life cycle development with some experience in Diango and Python with some XML and process methodology. Contact Lrubin at ITServicesUSA dot com
- Estrate (Delft, The Netherlands) is a young and growing webcompany, mainly developing Django powered projects. We are looking for a webdeveloper in the Netherlands. For more information have a look at our Dutch website: Estrate jobs.
- Exoweb (Beijing, China): A fast-growing foreign-owned tech company in China seeks 2 Mid-Level and 1 Senior Software Engineers. We believe in open source, practice agile methodologies, reward based on merit, enjoy our open loft-like office and an informal-but-challenging work environment. Do you too? Are you creative and analytical, have talent and passion for creating excellent code? Do you know at least one of Java, C, C++, Python, or Django and love to continuously learn? Find More Info
You feel qualified and tempted? Please send your resume in English to job-software-engineer@….Please also indicate that you've found our job ad on djangoproject.com.
- Meetro (San Francisco, CA, USA): Meetro is looking to bring on a few talented Django/Python developers to help us build out our community presence and create more robust and content filled profiles within our client. Please contact us through our site or chat with us through Meetro itself.
- Arbor Networks Inc. (Ann Arbor, MI, USA): Arbor Networks seeks to contract with a Django web application developer for follow-on work to an existing Django application already in use. Contractors do NOT need to be on-site, however, an initial face-to-face meeting is required. Please e-mail django at arbor dot net for further details.
- E.W. Scripps Company( Knoxville, TN, USA): Corporate - Northshore (Knoxville, TN)
Newspapers - Newspaper/New Media Job Number: 5709 Job Title: Software Developer / Analyst Status: Full Time Location: Corporate - Northshore (Knoxville, TN)
To be considered a candidate for this position, mail, e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary requirement to the address below. Please refer to job number 5709 Contact:
Position Requirements: EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or equivalent work experience.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of two years experience in full lifecycle software development. Experience with Python & PostgreSQL database preferred. Familiarity with Django web development framework a plus. Knowledge of more than one of the following also helpful: HTML, Java, linux, perl, PL/SQL, SQL, SVN, Unix & XML Equipment: UNIX/Linux servers and PC’s running Windows and/or Linux operating systems.
SKILLS & ABILITIES: Relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals within a team environment. Utilizes creativity and excellent problem solving skills. Ability to work effectively in a team environment and manage multiple tasks. Must possess proven and effective verbal and written communication skills.
Job Description: JOB SUMMARY: Under moderate supervision, develops cost effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing application software that is moderately complex. Analyzes system requirements and existing business processes and information systems. Assists in system planning, scheduling and implementation. Initiates corrective action to stay on schedule. Creates prototypes. Codes, tests, debugs, documents and implements moderately complex software.
JOB DUTIES: This list of duties is not exhaustive, and may be added, deleted or changed at any time, without notice.
- Designs, develops, modifies and implements software applications.
- Develop and assess technical architecture, design, and framework.
- Contributes to the overall software development lifecycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development technologies, release/version control, testing, deployment and support.
- Develops technical specifications and documentation.
- Performs application testing of components, modifications, and overall systems.
- Develop and implement training and documentation for applications.
- Works independently and as a member of a team.
- Contributes to team after-hours support duties.
- Perform other duties as needed and as directed by supervisor.
Date Listed: Mon, November 27, 2006
The E.W. Scripps Company, a diversified media concern with interests in newspaper publishing, broadcast television, national television networks, interactive media and television retailing, is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
- Eight Media (Netherlands) : Eight Media, a creative agency located in Arnhem, the Netherlands, is currenly looking for a Django developer. For more information check here http://www.eight.nl/vacatures/juniorontwikkelaar.html.
- Clear Function: Clear Function, a web application development company located in Memphis, TN, is currenly looking for a Web App developer. We may also be in need of contract workers for various projects. Email info at clearfunction.com for more information.
- NDN Productions/Naples Daily News: NDN Productions/Naples Daily News is looking to hire another Django/Python programmer. Read More or Email: eamoritz@…
- London based charity is looking for a web designer / developer working with Django based in London or Brighton for a project in June/July 2006. Email jo@…
- Pegasus News Inc. (Dallas, TX USA): Pegasus News and its award-winning demo site TexasGigs need contract Django folks for some basic tweaks to Ellington as well as some general Django apps. Basic CSS skills a plus. Currently on a "work today for a hamburger tomorrow" basis, but should be able to pay contractors and/or fulltimers soon. (You'd be joining one other developer and a core of fifteen volunteer staffers working on the same basis.) Great opportunity to refine/hone skills on an exciting project. Please e-mail mikeorren at pegasusnews dot com for further details.
- govtrends is looking to hire python - django developers to help build a new cms for a online newspaper. please contact ab at ab.emam at gmail dot gov
- Polimetrix: Polimetrix seeks a junior to mid level Python programmer to work on Django and fuzzy matching systems targeting progressive and democratic groups in their DC office. Send resume, cover letter, and code samples to dc_jobs@…
- A NYC-based computer forensics firm is seeking a full-time Python coder to assist with large internal-use Django project plus work on other smaller projects utilizing various technologies and languages. If interested, please contact jforcier [at] strozllc [dot] com for more information.
- Globefriends, a San Francisco based company, is seeking a contract-developer for Python Django, Dojo coding. Your task is to enhance our already existing developer team and help implementing database schemas in PostgreSQL, write business logic and Javascipt modules. Please send your resume, and code samples to [frank@…].
- Yaco is a spanish company, from Seville. We use Django and Plone for web programming. If you are interested, contact to msaelices@… and join us.
- Parker Wallace is a tech consultancy seeking a full-time Python programmer. Some of our current projects are in Python Webware but we're looking to use Django in future projects. Please contact us through our site.
- BravoLog is looking for a part-time Python developer with experience using Django. Our application is very modular and allows for isolated development on particular modules. You will help with various tasks to get BravoLog up and running smoothly. You will also help develop new features to the website. Please send us an e-mail with your resume to jobs@….
- Gypsy Jobs is set up to help Django Developers and Companies meet each other as well.