Changes between Initial Version and Version 1 of Ticket #6934
- 04/02/08 00:12:52 (7 years ago)
- Property Patch needs improvement set
- Property Needs tests unset
- Property Summary changed from [PATCH] django.core.urlresolvers.reverse fails sometimes. to django.core.urlresolvers.reverse fails sometimes.
- Property Owner changed from nobody to mtredinnick
- Property Needs documentation unset
- Property Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Accepted
initial v1 7 7 ...django.core.urlresolvers.reverse will fail, because of following reasons: 8 8 9 - To replace the groups re.sub with r'\(([^)]+)\)'is used, which matches only until the first ')', doesn't matter how much groups are nested. 9 - To replace the groups re.sub with is used, which matches only until the first ')', doesn't matter how much groups are nested. 10 10 - All groups which are no named groups are assumed to be positional groups, regardless if they might be not-matching, look-ahead or look-behind groups.