Changes between Initial Version and Version 2 of Ticket #6548
- 06/23/2008 01:09:24 PM (8 years ago)
- Property Patch needs improvement unset
- Property Needs documentation unset
- Property Needs tests unset
- Property Triage Stage changed from Unreviewed to Design decision needed
initial v2 1 I've seen some code in http/_ _init_ _.py:get_hostfunction to handle X-FORWARDED-HOST that could be added by an apache proxy. 1 I've seen some code in function to handle X-FORWARDED-HOST that could be added by an apache proxy. 2 2 3 3 Unfortunately, there is no way to determine if proxy is acceded in https or http, so an issue occures when django wants to build an url for some Redirect : the url is built using the X-FORWARDED-HOST, but always assume that the proxy is non-SSL.